Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > Hardware > Accessories, Peripherals & PC Hardware
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 05:25 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Webcam not working on Laptop

I have not used it in quite a while. Now when I try and use it, the webcam does not show up in Device Manager. If I bring up Windows Live Messenger > Tools > Audio Video setup, it states that no webcam is installed.

I have tried reinstalling the latest webcam driver, resetting bios to the default values, using System Restore to restore the original driver, and I have reinstalled the latest bios. None of these actions had any affect.

Is there anything that would cause it to be disabled? Why doesn't my laptop find the webcam/webcam driver?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-06-2010, 07:40 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

mention that which laptop do you have. And since how many days you have not connect the laptop and camera.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-20-2010, 09:28 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

@ kateriyan just mentioned out your laptop as said by jamesbrush becuase for us it's really difficult to gave you any solution the best things you try downloads the latest drivers over the internet and re-install it again hope it's would work out try once again.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:59 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

I have the same problem, I just bought my pavilion, said it was in use. What I did was go to the Start menu to find all the programs and Hewlett-Packard Pavilion camera, click the Uninstall option.It to take you to another screen asking if you want to modify or repair, click on the repair option, it should work After. Or I did not anyway. Want to help
Old 03-22-2011, 03:39 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Also test this issue reinstall new drivers for your webcam will communicate and if you are using a Web camera that came with your laptop then visit your Web site support notebook driver page you'll find drivers recently released Web camera. Before I conclude, if the issue is hardware related, please check the Web site support notebook for any diagnostic tools that you can do to fix these problems, and sometimes you just have to be online to perform these diagnostic tests.