MiVADiKA logo MiVADiKA logo
Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Hardware
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 05:23 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

The new drive is supported by Adobe CS3's Encore, is now bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 software, providing a different output of Blu-ray and MPEG-2 or H.264 compression options for high-definition video disc video production professionals .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-29-2011, 07:45 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Travels with CyberLink BD Solution software that provides a single application, create, edit, and save personal content in high definition, HDV capture native HDV 1080i. In addition, the software supports recording on DVD / CD-ROM and DVDs recorded in AVCHD format.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-04-2011, 12:59 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I recently purchase a Sony Blue Ray and it really freaking awesome to share any other.This comparison will be useful for me because I have a problem with your DVD writer. I find out more about this to know more about it.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:47 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

If Sony get a foothold and system integrators, and I can see HD - DVD drop further behind, because now the Blu-ray seems to win most brands / formats of knowledge, which is mainly the decline in PS3 hardware.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:52 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I recently purchase a Sony Blue Ray and it's really annoying to any other than the terrible. Although I experience for anyone at any Blue Ray is not writting. I find out more about this to know more about it. Now I have this model which is much better than others and give me more flexibility and reliability with the author I am going to upgrade.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:40 PM
MiVADiKA regular

Drive, capture, editing, writing, and in the aboriginal architecture hdv 1080i hdv camcorder, burning, high-definition claimed agreeable captured from a absolute software band-aid that enables the appliance to affectation the Cyber Link bd. Also, the DVD and CD, and DVD playback supports avchd format, the adored anthology software.