Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Hardware
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 02:24 AM
Administrator

Arrow Sony Unveils 4x Blu-ray Disc Writer Drive

Sony Electronics announced its second generation internal Blu-ray Disc writer drive for the computer aftermarket, which boasts 4X BD-R and 16X DVD+R recording speeds.

The new BWU-200S model cuts BD-R burning time by half compared to the first generation model, allowing for a full 50GB BD-R disc to be recorded in about 45 minutes. It also features improved DVD burning speeds, making it a multi-format combo burner that eliminates the need for more than one drive in a system.

The drive comes with CyberLink BD Solution software that provides a comprehensive application for capturing, authoring, editing, burning and viewing high-definition personal content captured in the native HDV 1080i format from an HDV camcorder. In addition, the software supports recording on DVDs and CDs, as well as playback of DVDs recorded in the AVCHD format.

“Consumers and professional videographers alike can enjoy the huge storage capacity to record and experience high-definition video with our Blu-ray Disc drive,” said Bob DeMoulin, marketing manager for branded storage products in Sony Electronics’ IT Products Division.

The new drive is supported by Adobe Encore CS3 that now comes bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 software, providing video production professionals with another option for outputting high-definition video on a Blu-ray Disc with MPEG-2 or H.264 compression.

The BWU-200S drive will be available directly from Sony at sonystyle.com next month for about $600.

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-17-2010, 02:37 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

The drive comes with CyberLink BD Solution software that provides a comprehensive application for capturing, authoring, editing, burning and viewing high-definition personal content captured in the native HDV 1080i format from an HDV camcorder. In addition, the software supports recording on DVDs and CDs, as well as playback of DVDs recorded in the AVCHD format.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-08-2010, 01:18 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I recently purchase a sony blue ray and it is really freaking awesome compare to any other. Though I have not experienced any for writting any Blue ray.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:16 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Price may be one of minor problem.
Other wise sony is the best option in the market....

Try to get soon.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:31 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

This sharing will be helpful for me because I have some problem with my DVD writer. I search out more about this and came to know more about it. Now I am going to upgrade my writer with this model which is much better than others and give me more flexibility and reliability. It gives the best speed for DVD writing task which is its good point.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:28 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Smile

This is too old for now a days for the user,From that time Sony goes beyond too far for from that,Sony's latest version is BWU-100A Blu-Ray Disc Writer (2x/2x/2x BD, 8x/8x/8x DVD+RW, 8x/6x/8x DVD-RW, 4x DVD?RW DL, 32x/16x/24x CD-RW).It is amazing...
Old 08-27-2010, 11:03 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

It is really good. It looks fabulous and having excellent features. It is gaining popularity day by day. I like to prefer it.
Old 12-02-2010, 03:53 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

The new drive is supported by Adobe Encore CS3 that now comes bundled with Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 software, providing video production professionals with another option for outputting high-definition video on a Blu-ray Disc with MPEG-2 or H.264 compression.
The new BWU-200S model cuts BD-R burning time by half compared to the first generation model, allowing for a full 50GB BD-R disc to be recorded in about 45 minutes.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:07 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

“Advanced optical storage technologies, such as Blu-ray Disc technology with its vast capacity compared to DVD technology, will be key enablers for next generation PC applications like HD personal video content and high-definition TV recording,
The new BWU-200S model cuts BD-R burning time by half compared to the first generation model, allowing for a full 50GB BD-R disc to be recorded in about 45 minutes
Old 12-22-2010, 02:30 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

This new drive supports adobe encore CS3. Which allows bundled with adobe premier pro CS3 software. It also provides professionals with other option for outputting high definition videos which available in on a Blu-ray Disc with H.264 compression.