Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Hardware
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Administrator

Arrow Intel Extends Power-Saving Chipset

Intel today announced extended lifecycle support for the Intel Q35 Express Chipset for embedded and communications applications requiring graphics. The Intel Q35 chipset allows a 50 percent power savings over the previous-generation Intel Q965 Express Chipset. With a 13.5-watt thermal design power, the chipset is ideal for low-power, small motherboard form factors for interactive clients, print imaging, digital security surveillance and network security applications, such as the 17x17cm Mini-ITX.

Debuting for desktop computers in August, the Intel Q35 chipset supports the newest Intel chipset technologies, including Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (Intel VT-d), version 3.0 of Intel Active Management Technology (Intel AMT) and the new Intel Rapid Recover Technology within Intel Matrix Storage Technology for data protection.

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-02-2010, 06:16 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Hey!
I’ve noticed this on my Inspiron 1720 as well.. Mine is more extreme (maybe because this is an older version of the driver). When the laptop switches to battery the colors fade away, and never restores itself when the power comes back on, unitll I do a restart.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-19-2010, 05:13 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Debuting for desktop computers in August, the Intel Q35 chipset supports the newest Intel chipset technologies, including Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (Intel® VT-d), version 3.0 of Intel Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) and the new Intel® Rapid Recover Technology within Intel® Matrix Storage Technology for data protection.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:29 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

As a precursor to our research, it is important to understand how energy is being consumed in mobile computers. Power profile a mobile computer.Intel Corporation embedded and communications applications requiring graphics IntelQ35 Express Chipset has announced the extended support lifecycle provides a model of different components. If not otherwise stated, the entire family busy watt thermal design power represents extreme value for the processor.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:54 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Intel today announced extended support lifecycle for the Intel Q35 Express for embedded applications requiring communication and graphics.The Q35 chipset allows energy savings of 50 percent over the previous generation of processors Intel Q965 Express Profile Chipset.Power computer.Intel a mobile embedded applications requiring Society and graphic communications IntelQ35 Express Chipset announced the extended support policy provides a model of different components.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:43 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

A new technology built into the Intel Q35 chipset is Intel VT-d, which provides advanced remote management of peripheral I / O. This technology allows the division of DeviceNet I / O for virtual machines to distribute system resources and protect assets. Intel VT-d to improve performance, increase bandwidth and reduce latency attributed to software virtualization.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:57 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

We live in a digital world. We digitally create, record, edit, share, and to take pictures to document our research for us to make a precursor store.As movies we see, practically everything, to save , it is important to understand how energy is being consumed computers.A new Intel Q35 chipset built-in mobile technology Intel VT-d, the remote management of peripheral i / o provides advanced.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:49 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to wilfredange
It is also introduced two new processors support an extended life span. The Intel Q35 chip set allows savings of 50 percent of power from the previous generation of Intel express chipset. Which can be costly without remote management capabilities, said doug davis, vice president and general manager of Intel's embedded
Old 02-09-2011, 02:39 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

The Q35 chip set allows a gain of 50 percent over the previous generation of Intel Q965 Express computer. Intel profile Chip set. Power an embedded mobile applications requiring the company and graphic communications.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:56 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Desktop debut in August, Intel Q35 chipset supports the latest Intel chipset technology, including Intel ® Virtualization Technology Direct I / O (Intel ® VT-d), the 3.0 version of Intel Active Management Technology (Intel ® AMT) and the new Intel ® Rapid Recover Technology Intel ® Matrix Storage Technology for data protection.