Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Hardware
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 03:04 AM
Administrator

Arrow Dell announced the XPS 420 Mulrimedia Desktop

Dell announced XPS 420 a specifically design Desktop computer for Multimedia.

XPS 420 is priced for $1499 and it comes with multi-core Intel processors and your choice of ATI and NVIDIA video card along with pre-installed Adobe Elements Studio software for professional Video and Picture editing.

"Our goal is to help people turn their digital lifestyle dreams into reality, whether it’s viewing family moments and memories, telling your story with photos and videos, creating videos for social networking sites like YouTube, recording TV shows or converting vinyl album libraries to digital files," said Karen Plotkin, director of consumer desktop marketing. "The combination of the XPS 420 and the Adobe Elements Studio software makes it easy to harness creativity and imagination and share ideas, style and personality."

"We are delighted that Dell has integrated Adobe Elements Studio software into the XPS 420," said Jim Mohan, director of product management for consumer digital imaging and digital video at Adobe. "Now, customers have the hardware and software they need to unleash their creativity and easily personalize photos, videos and audio at home."

Visit | Dell XPS 420

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-16-2009, 07:03 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Hello Friends.
I read your entire post it is a nice and too useful for me, I'm thinking about the which is best well tell me any new advance is available or not?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-02-2010, 08:01 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I've owned this XPS 420 for over a year now. It runs very well. I've experience no problems at all. I would buy another in a heartbeat!
Old 12-22-2010, 02:35 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Its price is different in different places, no so much difference. It includes multi core intel processor which makes easy and fast to works. It is best thing is professional video and picture editing , with Adobe Elements Studio software.