Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Hardware
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Administrator

Arrow Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Netbook now official

Its been many rumors of when Dell will introduce an Inspiron Netbook, today Dell ended the speculation and officially introduced the Dell Inspiron Mini 10.

Dell's Netbook stands well on competition, this mini computer offers, a 10.1 inch display with 1024 x 576 at 16:9 ration, Intel Atom processors, 1GB of RAM and up to 250GB of storage while Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity is also available.

It's price is not yet available, but we expect to find out more about it soon as its release date is set for the end of February.

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-02-2010, 07:07 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Huge disappointment. I hate being left out in the cold, hoping.

Where are the larger touchscreen netbooks?? I’ve seen various announcements that several companies are releasing them this summer. I want a Dell Mini 10 with Linux and a touchscreen so, so badly!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-15-2010, 05:38 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Yet another retarded offering by Dell. What they previewed is nothing like what they are offering. A brain dead Mini 10 shouldn’t even have even been made available. I was eagerly awaiting the Mini 10 as shown and for the XPS to offer the nVidia 295 without having to buy an Alienware. Dell missed both marks.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:29 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I really like netbooks, the small systems are perfect for the light work.They are cheap, small and light making them easy to carry and fit into the budget. I haven’t used a Dell netbook yet, but I am thinking for Mini 10.I was never a big fan of the Mini 9 or Mini 12 netbooks,they were too small and too large.Mini 10 just fits right for me.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:57 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevorlawrence View Post
Yet another retarded offering by Dell. What they previewed is nothing like what they are offering. A brain dead Mini 10 shouldn’t even have even been made available. I was eagerly awaiting the Mini 10 as shown and for the XPS to offer the nVidia 295 without having to buy an Alienware. Dell missed both marks.

I also hope it is a right one!!!!
Old 01-29-2011, 06:24 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Inspiron Mini 10 and Mini 10v connected2 even easier to keep your life with you. A new internal 802.11b / g Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 wireless technology make it optional. Inspiron Mini 10 and Mini 10v small, virtually weightless design, you can travel light, although the rate of blogs, video chat, instant messaging and e-mail, so you never lose touch with family and friends.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:36 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I like netbooks, small systems are perfect for light work.They are cheap, light and small making them easy to carry and fits in the budget. I have not used a Dell netbook yet, but I'm thinking to 10.I Mini was never a big fan of the Mini 9 and Mini 12 netbook, which were too small and too large.Mini 10 only looks good to me.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:57 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Funny Pictures !!!

[url=http://www.mg-portal.com.ua/sozdanie-saytov/dizayn-studiya.html]

Tags
dell, inspiron, inspiron mini