Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Hardware
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 12:57 AM
Administrator

Arrow New Acer Aspire One Slimline leaked

Shortly after Dell's Inspiron Mini 10 Netbook announcement, Acer is about to give their netbook line a boost with a slimmer version of the famous Acer Aspire One.

The new Acer Aspire One Slimline along with a slimmer design over the original Aspire One will also feature the standard specification of a respectful Netbook such as 10.2'' display at 1024X600 resolution, Intel Atom N270 at 1.6 GHz, 1GB or RAM, 160GB HDD and Wi-Fi connectivity. We expect an official announcement from Acer very soon.

Thanks to Netbooknews.de for all the information and pictures.

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection

Last edited by Nikos Kartalis; 02-26-2009 at 04:57 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-20-2010, 04:01 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I already read this article from electronista.com anyways that was really a great information thanks for the info.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-14-2010, 11:53 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackportd View Post
I already read this article from electronista.com anyways that was really a great information thanks for the info.

Best answer!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:49 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I have purchased it just before six months and I am very impressed with its features and functions. Its very cool and there is no problem to use it. I like it very well.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:08 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

It sounds cool and having attractive look and good features. It is popular among the users. Most of the experts suggest this.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:56 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

New Acer Aspire 's Provided information is very useful for me because I am finding different laptop for purchasing and now i read this and decided that I can Purchase it very soon.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:07 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

This is amazing. Accer is one of the well known company. This new release is awesome. It has all the best features. And also with good look.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:22 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

The new Acer Aspire One ultra thin and light than the original design with the Aspire One will also feature, such as the 10.2''in 1024X600 resolution, Intel Atom N270 1.6 GHz Display, 1GB or memory, 160GB hard drive, and mutual respect This standard specifies the Internet Wi - Fi connection.
Old 01-22-2011, 03:12 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Send a message via ICQ to lypesmery
hey guys

nice one
Old 01-25-2011, 10:50 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Acer Aspire'S the information provided is very useful because I found that my laptop to buy and read a different point, and now I decided that I can buy it fast.

Tags
acer, acer aspire, aspire one, netbook