Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Other
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Administrator

Arrow Vodafone to cut hundred of jobs in Europe

Vodafone, the world's number one phone group is about to cut thousands of jobs in UK.

According to a Sky News report Vodafone is about to cut hundred of jobs in United Kingdom, the move to cut jobs could be made as early as next Tuesday. Vodafone employs 10,000 people in UK alone.

Not any official word yet but we are guessing that the global economic crisis is to blame here.

News Source | Yahoo!

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-19-2009, 09:58 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-14-2010, 11:56 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slosucqui View Post
I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
vodafone