Go Back   MiVADiKA > Devices > Samsung
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 06:43 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Samsung TL110 / ST70

Hello,

Can anyone make comments for this camera?

Technical specialties seems good but my only concern is its using a samsung lens.

Can anyone help me decide about this cam?

Thanks.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-21-2010, 05:44 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

This model is so nice, stylish and sleek. It make your subjects very closer with 5X optical zoom and capture all your special moments with best quality of pictures. Measuring over 16.6mm, it allows you to have the sleekest and most stylish compact camera around. It is slim enough to slip into a pocket so it will make you comfortable for taking it anywhere.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-25-2010, 04:40 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

The ST70 (TL110) supports a 5X optical zoom.It Use the 5x digital zoom together, 25x maximum zoom is available. Pulling the lever on the right, the picture is enlarged and left it back. The handle can be adjusted by an index, it is much easier to control than the buttons.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:55 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Digital photography is increasingly supplanting the picture in the film. Before everybody forgets how it started, we thought it would be interesting to make a documentary on the thumbnails of some of the most influential devices and camera manufacturers.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:02 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Slim N Small, slim and sleek, attractive design, good image and video quality, easy to use, fully loaded and, of course, the price is below $ 150. Well, if you are a big fan of microSD then this is a must have! The battery life is pretty good if you have fully charged. Video playback is good, clear sound.
Old 10-29-2010, 07:25 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Nice article, i am also looking for good digital camera and searching for some different company models, Samsung is nice for picture quality, i think to buy Sony cyber shot but now i see this one also before buy and camera, Thanks for sharing, great information.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:15 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Samsung TL500 is a great camera - takes good pictures, has a great objective, flexible set of features and the greatest contrast to mirror cameras least, insists that is going places-at any time the ability to draw that slipped into an envelope or coat pocket.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:51 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Samsung TL110 / ST70 is a amazing mobile. I am a great fan of Samsung. I notice the camera in the Budget comes down, and while a draw back in a review mentioned was a weak flash, can be compensated by the ISO settings. It's good for me is convenience.
Old 12-27-2010, 01:38 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Samsung TL110 is the great digitl camera.This is super slim and high performance Camera which support 14.5 Maga Pixal.Dual Image Stabilization is the best feature of this camera.This is very good budget camera to buy.The body of the camera is made by stanless still.This is bery stylish and funky Camera.I like it.Thanks
Old 01-03-2011, 12:27 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Samsung TL110 / ST70

It is very slim and compact and you can take it in your pocket.It has 5x Optical zoom and the quality of the picture is so good.I like it.It has really good functionalities.