Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Software
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 05:19 AM
Administrator

Thumbs up Microsoft to release final version of Internet Explorer 8 today

Time for some breaking news, as Microsoft announced that today the company will offer for download the final version of Internet Explorer 8!
Internet Explorer 8, the browser that will come standard with Microsoft upcoming Windows 7, its been in Beta for long time now, letting Mozilla's Firefox, Google's Chrome Apple's Safari and Opera Browser making as much noise as possible.

IE8 will be available in 25 languages from http://www.microsoft.com/ie8 starting at 12:00 noon today March 19.

"Customers have made clear what they want in a Web browser safety, speed and greater ease of use," said Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft. "With Internet Explorer 8, we are delivering a browser that gets people to the information they need, fast, and provides protection that no other browser can match."

You can find Microsoft's press release here.

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Administrator

Exclamation Internet Explorer 8 crashes Windows Vista Sidebar

After installed Internet Explorer 8 on my Windows Vista 64bit laptop my Vista Sidebar stopped working. The problem seems to be an XML or Java communication error with the sidebar after installing IE8.

Many people faced that problem after the IE8 installation on Windows Vista x64, following is the solution for that problem:
This behavior is observed if the XML registration is missing in the system. To fix the problem, use the following steps:
  • Close Windows Sidebar. To do so, right-click on the Sidebar icon in the Notification area and click Exit (if your sidebar crashes, or you do not see it at all, skip this step)
  • Open an elevated Command Prompt window. To do so, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
  • In the Command Prompt window, type the following and press ENTER:

regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Similarly, run these commands:
regsvr32 scrrun.dll
regsvr32 jscript.dll
If the registration was successful, you'll see the message DllRegisterServer in <filename> succeeded for each command executed. Open Windows Sidebar (sidebar.exe) and check if the problem is resolved.

Source | Winhelponline.com

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:02 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Hello Friends.I read your entire post it is too good Well nice information sharing,i must say to thanks I find the such type of post well today,I like this most your information is too useful for me, I hope in future you will be provide to all member of this site such type good and useful information as well as other important link.Thanks for your cooperate.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:27 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

In Internet Explorer there is always some kind of problem. I am using Firefox latest version that is 3.6.3 which is really awesome. The second preference I will give to any browser is Google Chrome. It is fastest browser I had ever seen.
Old 05-08-2010, 02:02 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

The new feature I liked the most in IE 8is the favourites bar where you can arrange your favourites horizontally below the address bar. That way you get rid of the side favourites menu, gaining more screen real estate in the process.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:28 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

When the Firefox was declared as the best browser in the world, at that time Microsoft have decided to make the best browser as Internet explorer and they have add lots of new things to the IE and made the IE8. Now everybody is waiting for that to see the newest features.
Old 11-26-2010, 04:20 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Hello Friends.I read your entire post it is too good Well nice information sharing.I am using Firefox latest version that is 3.6.3 which is really awesome. I hope in future you will be provide to all member of this site such type good and useful information as well as other important link.Thanks for your cooperate.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:24 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

The latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer is now available for download, and I just had a look at browser release. All in IE8 is a welcome improvement to the Microsoft browser last year, and I think it's comparable to competitors such as Firefox and Safari, in terms of features, performance and ease of use. This may not be sufficient to attract back to users who have defected in recent years, FireFox, but it is definitely worth the upgrade are still using older versions of IE.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:16 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

The new affection I admired the a lot of in IE 8is the favourites bar area you can align your favourites angular beneath the abode bar. That way you get rid of the ancillary favourites menu, accepting added awning absolute acreage in the process.

Tags
internet exolorer, internet explorer 8, microsoft