MiVADiKA logo MiVADiKA logo
Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > Devices > Sony Ericsson
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 08:58 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Unfortunately you cannot obtain free codes for the SonyEricsson W800i and there currently is no way of unlocking the SonyEricsson W800i for free, infact you should be very warey of companies offering codes for the SonyEricsson W800i for very cheap prices as these are often scams that take your money and do not provide codes, just information on how to unlock your phone only. They can supply the codes to unlock your phone, we have been unlocking phones since 2003 and have thousands of happy customers, they may not be the cheapest but we provide a reputable service to trade and retail customers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-07-2010, 01:34 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

You can follow the steps giving by simiarajose9. Otherwise just go to the customer care centre they can solve your problem. I also face same problem then I had to go the centre they will charge 3-4 $ for unlock sim.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-09-2010, 10:16 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

It is now mandatory or optional for the provider to unblock the client. However, some suppliers are reluctant to do so even after a customer has fulfilled their service contract. Some other to unlock the SIM card of a customer if customer has an active account in good standing for at least 90 days. Some network providers charge a fee for releasing the unlock code.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:35 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

There are many sites that offer codes to unlock the mobile, just to make anyone of them and compare textbooks and follow the instructions.It is now mandatory or optional for the provider to unlock the SIM card the client.However, some suppliers are reluctant to do so even after a customer has fulfilled their service contract.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:08 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

There are many sites that offer codes to unlock phones, just make one of them and look for manuals and follow the instructions, you can get the whole process done in half an hour. the first time I took the same amount of time and next time when he was much faster.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:51 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Does anyone have the phone unlocked blackberry curve or razor 2 code. My nephew is a few weeks to Britain, he is taking my phone, but it needs to be locked. Restrictions in order to get the code you need to call your carrier, if you meet their requirements, they will provide to you!
Old 04-04-2011, 06:39 PM
MiVADiKA regular

Now, binding or autonomous provider chump to alleviate the SIM card. Still, some providers are afraid to do so even afterwards that a chump in the annual contract. Just that if you accept alive annual in acceptable continuing for at atomic 90 days, a few will alleviate the SIM agenda to addition customer.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:04 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktiniatri View Post
Do you know how to unlock w800i????

hi you can sue codes to unlock your mobile .you can get the codes from this site unlocking4u to unlock your sony ericsson mobile .here they ask the imei number of the w800i mobile finally they will send you the codes to unlock your mobile.