Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Video Games
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 07:38 PM
Administrator

Arrow God of War III gets new trailer and info

PlayStation Blog published today a new extended trailer of the much anticipated PlayStation 3 exclusive title God of War III. As you can see from the trailer the title is one of the best looking PS3 games ever created.

Sony also today, launched the official God of War III website, you can head over it right now and have look yourself. The website for now contains both God of War III trailers in HD and some pictures of the game.

Also the following the following Q&A was also provided in the same PlayStation Blog article:
Gamespot: How will you catch people up to the story?
Stig: One of the criteria of the game is to “bridge the series.” Some recent games were confusing if you missed certain chapters in the story. I don’t want that to happen with God of War III.
Game Revolution: Has the ESRB gone too far?
Stig: People have to stop looking at games like they’re a toy. There are a lot of mature games and a lot of mature gamers. We look at these like movies. I’m a husband with 2 baby twins, and we’re not making this game for them, we’re making it for people like you. Everything we do is in the character of Kratos. We’re not doing gore just to do gore.
Gamepro: I didn’t see red experience orbs coming off enemies, is it just too early to show?Stig: It’s just too early to show, expect all that to come back.
UGO: You mentioned this will be the “epic finale.” Is this the final God of War?Stig: I don’t know about the future of God of War, I’m just focused on God of War III.
Playboy: Gamers don’t want long load times or storylines, do you plan to recap everything?
Stig: For the most part in God of War games, we’ve never made people watch very long movies. Don’t expect God of War III to change that. As far as loading, it’s something we take pride in. We’re a streaming game, we don’t have load times.
G4: Are you going to strip down Kratos’ abilities in the beginning of the game again?
Stig: As a gamer, I’d like to start with everything Kratos has. But as a game designer, it’s not good for gamers who have never played before. We’re still deciding.
IGN: Large-scale puzzle sequences could get people lost because of the scale of the game. How do you keep people focused?
Stig: I’ve never seen anyone else work on this kind of scale. Because of that, we don’t have anything to refer to. We don’t plan on something where you go to a marker and get a hint. We want to design it so that it has a flow, and we won’t have to drop hints. We also do extensive playtesting. Working on these Titans is tough. When we first started we realized we’re doing something we’ve never done before. When you’re on these titans, it doesn’t change how Kratos handles –he can still pull cranks and ride Cyclopes and fight bosses.
G4: When you’re on the titan, how does his movement affect gameplay. Will that affect gameplay?
Stig: Perhaps. [laughter]

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:18 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

hi
i have seen some of pics of it and it looks awesome .I hope it give good entertainment as its
previous version...

Last edited by miltonhork; 10-22-2009 at 03:21 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-30-2010, 04:15 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

It must be said that the game is pretty impressive to see, look fantastic.Kratos environments seems correct, but some of the enemies look pretty flat to me.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:59 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I am really looking forward to this one. Seems like it is going to have some awesome weapons.Someone goes and takes the time and effort to make a one stop shopping area for all things related to a certain game.
Old 01-01-2011, 12:31 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I like to watch video games online in my free time. there are various types of games available on the website like call of duty, Super Mario,Nintendo and many more. I am so attract by God of War III game. this is really great and popular because of its extra ordinary features and functions. really its provide extra ordinary entertainment to the players.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:52 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

God of War is an action game in the third person with a little light platform, you see the action with a fixed camera. Not being able to adjust the view can not continue to rub some players the wrong way, but it allows the administrator to create an action in a way that would not be possible with a camera player controlled, and some puzzles and secrets depend you look in a certain direction at some point.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:03 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

The art is beautiful, intricately designed beasts segueing with God of War genuine amalgam of Greek Myths. The direction is great, God of War III camera control is easily the most dynamic and best we've ever seen, pirouetting around Kratos is surrounded by action of the most spectacular way possible. It also pulls back in time when the heavens opinion is landscape, while Kratos gets a little 'more than stains on the canvas. Rapid attack buttons stab see a small burst of color, to set up six more under control. really this is best and attractive game.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:45 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

God of War III is an action-adventure game exclusively for the PlayStation 3, marking the final chapter in the trilogy. It is struggles to better the glorious mastery of the console it achieves in its opening, but, even during the moments when God of War 3 seems somewhat subdued in comparison to its own high standards.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:06 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

A God of war III game, the last chapter lets players take the role of climate in the ex-Spartan warrior, Kratos, as he walks through the hills of Monte daunting. Olympus and the depths of hell once more to take revenge on those who betrayed him. Armed with double-stranded blades, Kratos must assume the darkest creatures of mythology while solving intricate puzzles through his quest to destroy Olympus.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:13 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

God of War 3 has made significant progress by giving players the realistic sensation of fact on the battlefield. With resolutions structural quadrupled since God of War 2 God of War 3 will contain fluid, realistic characters and dynamic lighting effects, a robust weapon system, and change the world scenarios that will really bring unparalleled realism to the Kratos' tragic quest players. will have a chance to join the battle on a large scale with many enemies on screen and can interact with levels like never before.

Tags
playstation, playstation 3, ps3, sony