Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Video Games
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Administrator

Thumbs up PSP gets a lot of love from Sony

Sony, yesterday, announce four hit titles for the PSP. PlayStation's 3 first party bestsellers titles like MotorStorm and Little Big Planet will make their appearance for Sony's portable console later this year, that in combination with Resistance, yet another PS3 game which is set to release next month for PSP, is showing Sony's strong support for the little console. Sony didn't stop there, they also announced that the third party game studios will also release hit titles for the system later this year, going hand to hand with Sony and strongly supporting the system. Such titles will be the Assassins Creed from Ubisoft and the Rock Band series from EA.

Sony just announced that PSP sold more that 50 million systems worldwide, while 2008 wasen't exactly the kind of year Sony was expecting for the PSP, with such an announcement the company guarantees a bright future for the system.

Enjoy PSP's MotorStom Arctic Edge trailer above.

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:09 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Hello,
The Sony PSP is a gorgeous device. It's one of those gadgets you immediately want to get your hands on but vigilantly want to protect once you set it down.This is really very good portable device with major benefits.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-14-2010, 11:55 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondjerys View Post
Hello,
The Sony PSP is a gorgeous device. It's one of those gadgets you immediately want to get your hands on but vigilantly want to protect once you set it
down.This is really very good portable device with major benefits.
I also think it is a best device
Old 07-12-2010, 01:31 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

I think PSP is the great Device developed by the Sony.Its great bless for the game lovers.PSP is design is awesome and the most are features are amazing.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:20 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Smile

I can not get a PS3 either but I'm not complaining. It's really not that big of a deal. It is simple, the PSP has so much ram it can use and I do not think it possible for the PSP to handle this kind of thing.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:18 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Sony is most popular Brand in an Electronics and the most important people trust sony product.I have purchase out the PSP when it launched and still i doesn't face out any problem in PSP....
Old 10-04-2010, 05:58 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

The Sony PSP is a gorgeous device.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:15 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Its great bless for the game lovers.PSP is design is awesome
Old 10-05-2010, 09:35 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I have purchase out the PSP when it launched and still i doesn't face out any problem
Old 10-05-2010, 03:08 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

PSP is design is awesome and the most are features are amazing.

Tags
playstation, psp, sony, sony psp