Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Video Games
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 03:21 AM
Administrator

Arrow New Blue Xbox 360 for Developers

According to MTV, Microsoft will announce a new Xbox 360 Developer Kit and it will come in Blue color. No the Blue color does not refer to Blu-Ray integration but this new Xbox 360 Developer Kit will feature double the memory of the standard Xbox 360 to 1GB, this will give game developers many advantages and will make their job much more easier. The Blue- tinted Xbox 360 Development Kits will be available for game creators starting this summer. Blue colored Xbox 360 will not be available for the retail market.

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-10-2010, 01:46 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

You can play normal games on it but it doesnt have live though it does have online play. It uses a developers network that is completely separate from live. It has things such as betas and pre-released games open only to developers. I wish i could remember the name of the network so you could look up more on it but im drawing a blank atm. Im sure someone else will remember it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-07-2010, 03:55 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Its a really awesome good news for every gamers even I am also. I just shocked to read the feature review in here for New Blue Xbox 360 console. Its really fantastic.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:13 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

You can play normal games on it but it doesnt have live though it does have online play. It uses a developers network that is completely separate from live. It has things such as betas and pre-released games open only to developers. I wish i could remember the name of the network so you could look up more on it but im drawing a blank atm. Im sure someone else will remember it.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:15 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

The blue-tinted dev kit has a double standard memory for Xbox 360, so it is 1 GB, which makes the game developers made it easier when it comes to improving their software. No matter what was being asked to do, this device is only available for game developers. this kit is really beneficial to the game developers.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:13 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Impressive it's looks stylish and amazing one.I am really looking forward for more details regarding these and i am really want use my hand over it...

Tags
microsoft, microsoft xbox, microsoft xbox 360, xbox, xbox 360