MiVADiKA logo MiVADiKA logo
Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Video Games
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 12:47 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Modern Warfare 2 is a tactical first-person shooter game, and marking the sixth series of the popular Call Duty. True to its name, and thus lead to its predecessor, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, which puts players in Modern Combat Regulation, unlike World War II environment of previous call of Duty games.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-18-2011, 06:37 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

According to MTV Multiplayer, the publisher revealed that the game progresses Massive Inc., held in Manhattan, NY. These early events in general, allow publishers to submit their games for advertisers.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-22-2011, 12:02 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

modern welfare 2 showed Infinity Ward Announces basic kit necessary for the desktop version of the highly anticipated FPS, and works Steam Valve provide automatic updates achievements.there was a lot of people playing Call of Duty: Early Modern Warfare 2. It was leaked and pirated. Add to that there are a number of people dubious start playing legitimate copies. Many spoilers were revealed by live video feeds and youtube videos that are up one point and another.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:26 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Looks like Infinity Ward has broken with the completion of Treyarch Treyarch had something constructive to give the V series, but many people are anti-pated that, as the trailer, maybe Mile High Club was a peak Sneek MW2 ...
Old 02-08-2011, 01:19 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Modern Warfare 2 is one of mine Favourite Game. I played thisModern Warfare 2 last Week. It was very Fantastic Game i had ever played. It was very enjoyable game for me. I like these Modern Warfare 2 Game.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:01 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Game is perfect. People who have a right to love it. Who does not hate his comments against the game the right words can not spell. Infinity Ward to create the best games I support myself.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:10 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

A 25 kill streak not an easy thing to pull off MW - especially on the console version, because you are kind of limited size team and playing time. I would say I am very good at the game, but my record is only 20, so I've never seen inside the anti-nuclear weapons if in the first.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:23 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Modern Warfare 2 revealed is the best game to play. It is liked by many people as it has a good sound effect . The game is wonderful and happening thats is why it is liked by everyone.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:40 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Modern Warface 2 is really nice game . i like to play this game very much. it is very enjoyable game for me. The sound effects are very impressive and graphics design is very excellent.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:54 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Haven't played it though I am going to try it today and see how it goes.

Tags
activision, microsoft xbox 360, playstation 3, ps3, sony ps3, xbox 360