Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > MiVADiKA News > Video Games
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 06:23 PM
Administrator

Thumbs up Modern Warfare 2 revealed

At this year GDC event Activision unveiled Modern Warfare 2! The game drops the Call of Duty name as the company unveiled, the very successful Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare proved that Modern Warfare brand can stand of its own.

The game is set to release on November 10, 2009 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC systems.

Now you can enjoy the first trailer above, mark your calendar and freak out!

Visit | Modern Warfare 2 official website

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-07-2009, 07:15 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I was wondering if the tactical nuclear is something like half life 1 crossfire map where everyone will need to be in the bunker during nuclear or else you will die
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-09-2010, 12:07 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

A 25 killstreak was not an easy thing to pull off in MW - particularly on the console versions, as you are kind of limited to the size of teams and match duration. I would say I'm pretty good at the game, but my record is only 20, so I would never have seen tthe nuke if it was in the first.I wonder how easy it will be to get bigger killstreaks now though, especially with the inclusion of new perks (scavenger - for extra grenades etc) and the enormous range of killstreaks they have now (3 different choppers!).
Old 09-16-2010, 08:29 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Be waiting for more substantial information on the game now, the information I have not heard impressed me so let see what they can contribute in the coming months.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:12 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

From the Modern Warfare 2 seems to affect most criminal terrorism, we can assume that the bear could be used to smuggle something as detonators for explosives, etc.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:24 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Modern welfare 2 Game is fantastic Games. Specially its mission are mind blowing. I am waiting for its new version.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:23 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Modern Warfare 2 is the most popular game in the gaming zone. It is the one of the version of the Call of Duty. The action sequences of this video game is just fabulous. The players had hard time getting in to the same games on the player run servers. The weapon method of this game is fabulous.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:58 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Lovely topic and nice information, I like to war types game and thinking to buy this game. Here is very nice post and review information. Thanks for sharing this guideline and details. I appreciate from this post.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:09 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

This is the most popular game in the play area. Is the version of Call of Duty. The action sequences in this game is simply amazing. The players struggled to reach the same games on servers running the players. The method of weapons of this game is great. It is really a great game.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:13 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

This is due to the fact that Infinity Ward has managed to craft a game that perfectly balances included in some fantastic new features designed to keep all worked the first instalment of Modern Warfare in terms of basic experience. The steering is smooth and intuitive controls mapped. The graphics have been polished and the frame rate is excellent. The sound effects are largely unchanged from call of duty4, but this is not a bad thing, seen as essential to the gaming experience with them. Heavy weapons, and to provide fill for football based on the size. Overall, the experience of playing Modern Warfare 2 is very similar to call of duty4.

Tags
activision, microsoft xbox 360, playstation 3, ps3, sony ps3, xbox 360