MiVADiKA logo MiVADiKA logo
Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > Software > Windows
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 09:24 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I prefer Windows XP over Windows 7 because I am more familiar with it. Windows 7 is comparatively unstable & it's lots of application incompatibility issues. XP, on the other hand is simple, user-friendly &, in terms of performance, is the superior operating method.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-09-2011, 03:04 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

Window 7 is my best operating system. It has great features. Windows 7 is a good and convenience operating system. Windows 7 includes several new features, such as advances in touch and handwriting recognition. It is easy to use.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-10-2011, 01:09 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

For me windows XP is much better then windows 7. Windows XP because I am working on it from so many years and some application which I want to use it was not supported by windows 7 so I am still working on windows xp.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:24 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

New version of Windows Vista and xp, Vista, Windows 7 upgrade, consists of many advanced features not available in Windows XP.She is very like Windows Vista, but there again I thought many interface changes, the new splash screen is the taskbar, the Explorer and the logon screen, etc.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:39 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

This is only my opinion but it's well founded. Windows 7 is a bloated version of Vista with a huge advertising campaign. This software will help you to uninstall and remove Windows Genuine Advantage Highlights by doing 3 things. Firstly, the uninstaller uninstalls the program.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:38 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Instead of XP windows 7 is best option. And windows 7 is new operating system and giving nice speed to user to perform work. Windows 7 supporting all new application and supporting both processor 32 bit and 64 bit processor.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:50 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Now a days Widow 7 is the new technology and world best operating system compare to XP. It has provide so many features and tools which we can use very easily. It is the version of Microsoft. I really glad to use it.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:12 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Microsoft Window 7 has several advantages, making it a more stable and secure operating system than Window XP and Vista. Window 7 Provide excellent speed.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:12 AM
MiVADiKA regular

Twist or other system, both xp and Win7 to virtual dogs. Starting with the boot chart (or thereabouts), which is about 15 in the closing process is not executed, no matter what system tweaks down to slow your computer that you use a virtual discovery process.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:15 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Yes, I am agree Windows 7 is better option. It has reliable backup and recovery solutions for both files and entire computer that introduced Windows Vista, you can copy your important files and folders in a safe place or to create a system image, which can then return your PC unreliable.