Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > Software > Windows
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 02:08 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Window 7 or window xp ?

Use window 7 operating system rather then window xp because it will give well and good out put then window xp.There are also some additional functionality are added in it.overall system is friendlily and output of each functions are better then window xp.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-08-2010, 06:14 AM
MiVADiKA regular

yes i agrees with you, the interface in Windows 7 is much better than Windows XP. but sadly i am using same old windows xp on my pc.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-28-2010, 09:27 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

If we talking about the facilities and the services then the Windows 7 is the better then the XP. It has new and the best interface till date. So basically first preference is to the W7. At the same time if some body is very familiar with the XP then he have to do some extra effort to understand the W7.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:53 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jckson View Post
Use window 7 operating system rather then window xp because it will give well and good out put then window xp.There are also some additional functionality are added in it.overall system is friendlily and output of each functions are better then window xp.
Of course windows 7.These are new things from my experience: You can read our article about Windows 7 that has all the information you need to download the beta version of Microsoft's new operating system. If you are still not convinced it&'s a good idea to read more.The awesome features which I have noticed are:
1. Opening multiple Instances of the same program
2. Problem Steps Recorder
3. Pin Favorite Folders
4. Moving Windows and such
5. Shortcuts to start pinned taskbar items
Old 07-08-2010, 09:12 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Windows 7 provides lots of new features along with a newly designed interface. It looks very similar to Windows Vista but there are many GUI changes like redesigned taskbar, Explorer, new boot screen and login screen, etc. To upgrade your PC from Windows XP to Windows 7, you'll need to select the Custom option during Windows 7 installation. A custom installation doesn't preserve your programs, files, or settings. It's sometimes called a "clean" installation for that reason.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:48 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

As on interface concern Windows 7 is best than XP. Windows 7 has good graphical representation and good resolution also. The upgraded version of Windows XP is Vista and the upgrade of Vista is Windows 7 so it consists many advanced features that are not available with Windows XP. The quality of visualisation of objects or any video/image will be better than XP. The latest Beta version, released on July 12, 2010, is more advantageous fro normal or business concern usage.

Last edited by jacklinjones; 07-21-2010 at 05:54 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:37 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Of course Windows 7 is the better than Windows XP. Because, it provide some nice additional facilities compare to it. Also, it contains many nice graphics such as theme etc. I like very much. Windows 7 is the replacement version of Windows XP with some good features and functionalities. So, I prefer it.
Old 08-21-2010, 01:03 PM
MiVADiKA newbie

I love XP since a long time I have been using it and I am much familiar with it. Only recently has obtained a new laptop with Windows Home Premium 64-bit 7. I was surprised at the speed you could get used to it. Many new programs need to run Windows 7.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:06 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Windows 7 is better option against Windows XP. Because, Windows 7 is an improved version of Windows Vista so obviously it contains many great features and functions. So, you can work easily and enjoy more so I prefer Windows 7 Operating System.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:37 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I think window 7 is better option. Windows 7, Microsoft states a reliable backup and recovery solutions for both files and entire computer that introduced Windows Vista, you can copy your important files and folders in a safe place or to create a system image, which can then return your PC unreliable.