Home Communications Hardware Video Games Software Cool Stuff Other Forum eshop

Go Back   MiVADiKA > Networks > Wireless LAN Networks
Connect with Facebook
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 01:29 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

best Wifi Router??

which the best Wifi Router for Lan connection in a small office?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Administrator

Have a look at Linksys line.
They have a rich line that will cover your needs.

MiVADiKA.com :: Technology's Resurrection
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-18-2010, 01:44 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

I think

Top 802.11n Wireless N Broadband Routers
Buffalo WZR2-G300N Wireless-N Nfiniti Router

Its good for that according to my view.
Have it man.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:19 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

D-Link and I have a little checkered past.Linksys AP is built on the radio from the router 400 N. I had great luck with the radio, I am very happy to see some form AP.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:43 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Consumer wireless routers vary in the Wi-Fi range they support. Routers with stronger Wi-Fi signals allow devices to connect at higher speeds from a greater distance and stay connected more reliably. I think the WGR614 router continues Netgear's tradition of attractive, powerful home networking products. Owners have remarked on the WGR614's great signal range, a key feature in homes with brick walls or similar obstructions.
Old 12-14-2010, 05:27 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

Both are created equal since their job will be slightly different from a network. In addition, you can watch a piece of equipment, and not even realize it is a router. What define a router is not its shape, color, size or manufacture, but the work function of routing data packets between computer.
Old 12-27-2010, 11:55 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

A wireless router's antenna technology implements his technology and science generally determines its Wi-Fi signal strength, so its scope. In general, 802.11g wireless router provides a better Wi-Fi, 802.11b range than similar units by improving the antenna. Currently provide the best wireless routers Wi - Fi signal range, but, 802.11n unit.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:55 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

There are so many Routers available but I think the Balkin and the D-Link Routers are the best Routers.These are the two main Routers which are very strong for the Connections and the transformations.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:04 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

There are so many Routers available of the Data transportations.Some of the best are as follows.

1) Balkin.
2) D-Link.
3) Apple Airport Base Station.

Best are the Balkin and the D-Link Routers.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:03 AM
MiVADiKA newbie

It is unclear from the original post, but it is worth noting that the wireless N standard router will not be used unless all the machines are using the standard. In other words, if the 45 machines in the use of nitrogen, but a use of G, the router will use the G standard.